A full day itinerary for those who want to know the two souls of the island: Capri and Anacapri. An interesting solution for those who visit the island for just one day.
What to see in Capri in one day? With this tour we can optimize your time, and in a single excursion, see all that deserves to be visited in Capri. Here are the details:
- Tour of the island by private boat, on board a typical Caprese "gozzo" at your disposal, to admire all the caves: from the famous Blue Grotto(*) to the Green Cave, from the White Cave to the Cave of the Sailors, to the romantic passage under the Faraglioni.
- Tour of the historic center of Capri: from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus.
- Lunch break and free time.
- Afternoon in the center of Anacapri and chairlift ride to the top of Monte Solaro.
(*) Blue Grotto can be visited only with favorable marine weather conditions.
The cost includes:
- Private boat with an awning, pillows, towels, showers and welcome drinks.
- Transportation on the island by private convertible taxi and funicular.
- Entrance to the Gardens of Agustus.
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto: € 14.00 per person.
- Round trip chairlift ticket: € 12.00 per person.
Appointment at Pier 0, Marina Grande of Capri, at 10.00.